Introduction: Do You Remember Love?


Welome to the Super Space Fortress Macross blog. This site is dedicated to the "Parallel World" that only includes Macross: Do You Remember Love (Movie) Macross 2036 and Eternal Love Song and finally Macross II Lovers Again.The information provided in this blog will be for any RPG conversion of Macross (EG Mekton Zeta) or the RPG stats can be found on line for the Palladium Books Robotech/Macross II role playing game

The idea came from this when I found a timeline (see next post) of the Macross II Lovers Again universe, it does cancel out Macross Plus, 7 and Frontier however. I have compiled all this information from the web or it is based on conjecture. Where possible I will post links to stats I have found from other pages or I will make my own according to the world of Macross II.

Hope you enjoy